Attorney Philip A. Yampolsky is a native of the Philadelphia area. After graduating from Temple University with his BA, he attended Widener University’s Delaware School of Law where he graduated in 1981. He was admitted into the practice of law in Pennsylvania 1981. Phil is “Of Counsel” to the law firm of Heiligman & Mogul, P.C. In this capacity, Phil consults with the Firm on complex personal injury matters.
Attorney Yampolsky has extensive experience as a trial lawyer. He has been admitted to practice law before a number of Courts, including the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, the United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Third and Fourth Circuits, the United States Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the State of Maryland, among others.
Attorney Yampolsky was instrumental in obtaining a multi-million dollar jury verdict in the Federal District Court for the District of Delaware. His extensive trial experience includes personal injury claims, as well as claims in other areas of the law, including professional liability and construction litigation. He is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association and the American Trial Lawyers Association.
- Pennsylvania, 1981
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Widener University’s Delaware School of Law, J.D. 1981
- Temple University, B.A.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association