Attorney Marguerite Nealon, a native of Scranton, Pennsylvania, received her B.A. degree from American University in 1988 and her law degree from Widener School of Law in 1991. Ms. Nealon was admitted to the practice of law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in 1992.
Attorney Nealon has extensive experience as a litigator, with a special emphasis on domestic relations law. Each year, Ms. Nealon receives referrals from other law firms and requests to assist other firms with complex domestic relations cases and certain aspects of complex estate claims. As an Of Counsel adviser to Heiligman & Mogul, P.C., Ms. Nealon provides valuable assistance, when requested, to the firm’s Probate and Estate Planning practice, particularly with respect to estates involving matters related to divorces and complex prenuptial agreements.
- Pennsylvania, 1992
- Widener University’s Delaware School of Law, J.D., 1991
- American University, B.A., 1988
Professional Memberships :
- Chester County Bar Association
- Lackawanna County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association- Family Law Division
- Volunteer and legal advisor to the Woman’s Resource Center, Wayne PA